The Ledbetter House was completed in 1948 in Norman, Oklahoma, United States. It was designed by architect Bruce Goff. The distinguishing features of the house are its suspended carport and patio roofs. The house is a rectangular-shaped, split-level home with a flagstone wall running the entire length of the back wall and curtains of glass along the front of the house. In pure Goff fashion he used dozens of clear glass ashtrays and embedded them into the doors. When the house was opened to the public for a weekend tour soon after it was built, over 14,000 visitors showed up to get a first-hand look at the architectural wonder. In 2001, it was one of several Goff-designed buildings recognized by placement on the National Register of Historic Places. The Ledbetter House is owned by the University of Oklahoma and is now a private residence.